Consumer Sales Representative
Coloplast has an exciting opportunity for a Consumer Sales Representative to join our North American team.
You will be a key driver of sales growth through the execution of outbound and inbound phone campaigns across various product areas. As an inside sales professional, you will achieve and exceed annual sales objectives using outbound calling campaigns to introduce or re-introduce Coloplast to end users, troubleshooting product issues to gain end-user acceptance, and promoting the purchase of Coloplast products through the medical products distribution network, in accordance with the end user's insurance provider. You will also be responsible for maintaining key metrics and tracking activity results of individual campaigns.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Execute high volume of outbound/inbound calls to identified end users with the objective of meeting and exceeding set activity and conversion goals
- Plan and prioritize sales activities to generate sales volume and meet assigned targets
- Partner with field sales representatives in assigned accounts to follow-up on requests and strengthen customer relationships
- Communicate with end-users about intimate health care issues and anatomical functions in a mature and professional manner
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge, competitive product knowledge and an understanding of market dynamics that may impact sales
- Acquire and demonstrate all necessary subject matter expertise to provide responses regarding product application and problem resolution to end-users
- Develop a thorough understanding of distribution and reimbursement information for all product areas
- Accurately and thoroughly document each end-user profile and interaction in Coloplast CRM systems according to standard department procedures. Responsible for data quality, including self-auditing.
- Conduct reporting as needed or requested
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor's degree and / or a combination of at least 2 - 4 years of healthcare customer service/sales experience
- Experience in a call center sales environment preferred
- Ability to explain medical process and procedures while giving clear, concise, step-by-step direction
- Utilize sales techniques to gain end user acceptance during indirect sales process
- Proven track record of sales and target development for growth opportunities
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Results-driven and entrepreneurial approach to attaining goals
- Possesses a strong sense of urgency to deliver results and grow the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly skilled in effectively utilizing the telephone as a customer relations and sales tool
- Demonstrates effective critical thinking and problem solving skills to overcome objectives and identify opportunities to improve the customer relationship and increase sales
- Must show patience, empathy and maturity toward others
- Structured and organized approach with attention to detail and proper documentation of all work
- Able to work well independently with little guidance, and also in cross-functional teams
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12,000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the worlds leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward - we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) which means we employ and promote individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, status with regards to public assistance or any other protected classification.