Consumer Care Advisor (Bilingual - Spanish/English)
Coloplast has an exciting opportunity for a Consumer Care Advisor to join our North American team.
You will be primarily responsible for the support and education of end-users, caregivers, and clinicians with Coloplast products and services.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Respond to clinician and consumer inquiries and concerns via phone, email, and letters in a prompt manner according to established service metrics
- Acquire and demonstrate all necessary subject matter expertise to provide responses regarding product application and problem resolution to clinicians and end-users
- Accurately and thoroughly document each end-user program enrollment in Coloplast systems per standard department procedures. Responsible for data quality, including self-audit of work
- Educate clinicians on Coloplast products in clinical setting by establishing and maintaining relationships with key clinicians
- Communicate with end-users and clinicians about intimate health care issues and anatomical functions in a mature and consultative manner
- Utilize available resources to stay current with industry developments and competitor's products, services and business activities
- Communicate and work as a team with the field sales representatives and consumer care team to ensure excellence service
- Complete monthly inbound and outbound call activity goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor's degree and / or a combination of at least 1 - 6 years' healthcare customer service/sales experience
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English
- Experience in a call center environment preferred
- Ability to explain medical process and procedures while giving clear, concise, step by step direction over the phone
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Self-driven, to-the-point communicator
- Highly structured approach with attention to detail and proper documentation of all work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must be patient, empathetic and possess the ability to utilize the telephone effectively as a customer relations tool
- Able to work well in cross-functional teams, independent, yet a team player
- Passionate about identifying the correct solution and improving the end-user's quality of life
- Ability to travel (approximately 10%)
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12,000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the worlds leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward - we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) which means we employ and promote individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, status with regards to public assistance or any other protected classification.