HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
PTI Security Systems is the leader in access control and security for the self-storage industry. To date, there are 35,000 installations of PTI products in self-storage facilities in more than 30 countries. PTI provides the most innovative, durable, and reliable security products available today, and offers a wide range of integrated security solutions, including: keypads, wired and wireless door alarms, mobile apps for both renters and facility staff, and powerful security software that integrates seamlessly with most management software on the market. PTI's durable products were designed to help self-storage owners protect their investment for years to come, and has an experienced and dedicated team that will help find a solution for your unique security needs.
Due to our large and growing network of dealer & integration partners, we have an immediate need for a dedicated Channel Manager to support our existing dealers while expanding our relationships into gap markets. The Dealer Channel Manager will work to improve PTI's market position and drive revenue growth by expanding and improving the Dealer network. This position is responsible to implement methods and processes that drive increased business flowing through the dealer network. This should include providing the dealer network with technical education, sales training, performance metrics, and work with them to improve results. Additionally, the Dealers should be evaluated for strengths with products, services, and market penetration to determine areas for targeted growth opportunities. The right individuals will need to be able to demonstrate exceptional communication and administration skills, and to inspire dealer loyalty and commitment growth.
- Identifying new potential channel partners and to negotiate the new commercial relationships
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing the on-boarding and technical integration process
- Educate partners about PTI product portfolio and complimentary services
- Communicate up-to-date information about new PTI's products and enhancements to partners
- Work closely with regional sales teams to manage leads and develop sales initiatives to increase/accelerate growth
- Meet regularly with channel partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Support partners to develop sale proposals and pricing and ensure a close coordination between Partner and PTI sales teams
- Analyze market trends and identify opportunities and threats
- Work with PTI operational teams and internal systems such as Salesforce.com to establish and provide detailed performance metrics
- Deliver monthly reporting on sales KPI's within channel partners
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvement
- Monitor customer service or operational issues that may be raised by the channel partner and ensure any trend or issues are addressed
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- More than 3 years of B2B sales experience preferably involving channel sales partners
- Exceptional presentation skills, both oral and written with ability to communicate in a way that informs and inspires
- Detail orientated with an eye for accuracy and completeness of reporting
- Track record of consistently exceeding sales quota and key performance metrics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with internal and partner peers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about building a business
- Strong intrinsic desire to succeed
- Smart, Hungry and Humble
This is a great opportunity for a hard-working competitive individual looking to be a key contributor in a high growth company and an innovative leader in a rapidly evolving industry. As part of our dynamic team, you'll have the opportunity to share your ideas, drive new sales and product initiatives, and take on groundbreaking challenges every day.
PTI Security/HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter (optional).
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at email@example.com, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.