|Category||Research and Development|
We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Controls Engineer for the ElectroForce Systems Group in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Required Technical skills:
• Linear systems and adaptive control development experience
• Model-based design and code generation using MATLAB (StateFlow, Simulink RealTime)
• C or C++ coding skills
• Familiarity with Visual Studio
• CAD/PLM system experience, preferably Solidworks, Altium, and PDM
• Has been involved with prototype generation
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Willingness to work on fast paced, challenging engineering projects
• Familiarity with real time operating systems
• Understanding of signal processing and electrical measurements
• Experience establishing requirements
• Highly independent
For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in over 100 countries around the world.
Waters Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.