Drive enterprise-wide business intelligence (BI) capability and engagement to drive business insights and increase organizational capacity through automation. Strong business partnership, financial and technical knowledge required in order to identify opportunities to build additional functionality to enable analytics to drive business decision-making.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with FP&A COE team to perform a technology assessment of current systems and reports in use today, in order to create a future roadmap to drive standardization and consistency. Execute the plan accordingly.
- Identify opportunities to expand analytical capability or automate value-added processes to expand capacity and drive innovation.
- Support data acquisition and governance processes to ensure high-levels of data integrity.
- Facilitate BI/analytics training and knowledge-sharing in order to increase organizational engagement and more opportunities for self-service reporting.
- Develop external relationships with suppliers and peer companies to identify best practice opportunities for Toro.
- Resident expert in the existing data models and how best to structure the data to allow for simplified reporting.
- Work directly with IS to understand implications of upcoming system upgrades and identify and support process changes to facilitate a seamless transition.
- Collaborate with COE, FP&A Leads and executive management to align on core KPI metrics across the organization to drive standardization of reporting.
- Help set the vision for the Finance BI reporting structure.
- Direct report to Sr. Manager FP&A COE.
- Provides leadership to a team of 2 direct reports. Provides influential leadership across the enterprise to champion data, tools, and processes to enable business insight delivery.
- Promotes tool usage, leads the adoption of new capabilities and processes, and facilitates the sharing of best practices.
- Less than 2% travel.
- Degree in Finance, Business, or Information Systems required; advanced degrees and financial certification preferred.
- 8 to 10+ years of experience in financial analysis or business intelligence/dashboarding. Experience in manufacturing environment a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel modeling and reporting skills.
- Navigational knowledge of an enterprise system important - SAP preferred.
- Knowledge of business intelligence programs like Qlikview, Cognos/TM1, Power BI preferred.
- Continuous improvement mindset with demonstrated ability to execute and implement change (process improvement, data integrity, clarity of data and message.)
- Curious, agile learner capable of quickly moving from learn/do to teach.
- Well-developed analytical, accounting, and problem solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.