HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. Our trusted identity solutions give people secure and convenient access to physical and digital places and connect things that can be accurately identified, verified and tracked digitally. Millions of people around the world use HID products and services to navigate their everyday lives, and over 2 billion things are connected through HID technology. We work with governments, educational institutions, hospitals, financial institutions, industrial businesses and some of the most innovative companies on the planet. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successfully drive booking and revenue objectives in assigned region to meet / exceed quota.
- Major focus on identifying and qualifying new opportunities using the telephone and/or web demonstrations to improve market coverage, increase market share, and grow revenue.
- Be the sales specialist for the Company's biometric solutions.
- Develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with other departments including finance, legal and production to satisfy customer objectives
- Create and implement account acquisition and growth strategy, including developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers.
- Recognize customer business problems and drive/influence resources to address opportunities.
- Be responsible for developing and coordinating campaigns to identify opportunities and sell the biometric hardware and software to Government agencies
- Work with marketing personnel to develop collateral and relevant sales materials.
- Defines strategic and tactical components of sales and marketing plans
- Defines sales / marketing strategies/plans.
- Ensures that marketing plans are consistent with company's goals and objectives
- Executes such plans and reports regularly the progress v. plan including (but not limited to) booking and revenue objectives.
- Reviews market research to determine opportunities that exist and ways to profit from them.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Required Knowledge / Experience:
- Minimum 3+ year's sales experience, ideally within the technology market.
- Experience with biometric and identity management solutions preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous success selling to enterprise accounts.
- Former military or law enforcement experience a plus
- Knowledge of government procurement processes
- Very collaborative salesperson, knowing how to work effectively with other members of the sales team toward common objectives
- Proven and documentable history of consistently meeting / exceeding revenue targets.
- Actively listens to customer and assigns the highest priority to customer satisfaction, including internal customers
- Models a high degree of commitment to customer service and creates service mind-set throughout organization.
- Act with integrity and demonstrate ethical behavior always.
In addition, successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Ability to champion new and innovative approaches, ideas, methods, processes, products and services
- Strong business acumen, curiosity and willingness to learn
- Ability to act independently in pursuit of well defined objectives
- Open communicator and good listener
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skill
- Knowledge and use of Salesforce CRM
- Proficiency in MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing
- Must be able to travel occasional by air as needed to attend training, conferences, trade shows, internal meetings and related activities
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid Passport.
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems
This position is based in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. No relocation is available for this position. No phone calls or agencies please. If interested, please submit your resume by clicking on the 'Apply button' on the HIDGlobal.com career page.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
If you have a disability, which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.