HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
About PTI Security Systems
PTI is the most trusted name in security and new technology for the self-storage industry because we have a proven track record of providing the best access control products and solutions to fit your site's unique needs. We've been in the self-storage industry for more than 35 years, and have more than 36,000 systems in self-storage facilities in more than 30 countries. For more information on our company, please visit .
PTI Security Systems is looking for a strong, self-starter, Director of Sales in our Marietta GA office. This position will be responsible for developing a high performance sales team to ensure and deliver annual growth.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, but not limited to:
- Contribute to the development of an integrated sales & marketing strategy including, but not limited to: market segmentation, research and analysis, forecasting, communication and execution; provide input for all sales and business development related activities
- Create and develop selling strategies that materially and directly impact growth, and growth in profitability (margin)
- Managing the sales team, including hiring
- Setting annual/quarterly/monthly revenue forecast to meet company expectations
- Delivering upon annual/quarterly/monthly revenue forecast
- Ensuring sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Building an open-communication environment for your team
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent organizational, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience with Salesforce CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Understanding of market and competitive environment including deal activity and potential opportunities.
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively to achieve desired business results
- BS degree in Business/Economics or relevant discipline is desirable but may be substituted for relevant experience and/or other qualifications.
- Proven work experience of managing people remotely will be a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
- Knowledge of WebEx or other web-based video communications software
Applicant Background Requirements
The candidate must agree to, and successfully pass a comprehensive background check to include:
- Financial review (credit worthiness);
- Civil review (public records, judgments, liens, etc);
- Criminal background check; and
- Drug screening, where applicable.
- Must be able to pass extensive background verifications.
PTI Security/HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please call us at 801-384-3549 to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter (optional).