The Outside Parts Sales Executive will develop new accounts, recover lost accounts, and manage established accounts. The Outside Parts Sales Executive sells parts to customers on an assigned route while building and promoting new parts business on this route by growing existing business and cold calling new business. #jxjobs
- Sell, promote, and provide exceptional service to new customers.
- Perform a minimum of 10 sales cold calls a week in the assigned route.
- Maintain accurate documentation in reports, quoting and other internal communication.
- Delivery of existing orders for customers.
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive account specific growth strategies.
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Follow up on orders to ensure that customers are served promptly.
- Discuss use and features of various parts.
- Advise counter person on delivery instructions.
- Participate in annual inventory.
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of related parts, sales, or service experience required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Intermediate computer skills are required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Dependable and reliable attendance required.
JX Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.