HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Everyday millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
We are an exceptional team in pioneering new, people-centric approaches to power the trusted identities required to navigate the physical and cyber worlds with confidence. And we are actively looking for engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals to join our rapidly growing team!
If you want to be part of pioneer players at a company that is changing the world, please read on!
Marketing Communications Manager - HID Global, PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL
The Marketing Communications Manager - HID IdA Americas is responsible for leading and coordinating marketing campaign planning and execution for the IdA Business Unit within the Americas region. The IdA offerings include a range of identity assurance, multi-factor authentication and credential management software solutions within the Identity and Access Management Business Area.
The position will report to the HID IAMS Vice President of Product Marketing and will work in partnership with multiple disciplines including sales and business development, product marketing, and the global marketing and corporate communications teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities include determining the best tactical mix to drive leads, designing calls to action, executing integrated marketing activities, allocating budget and setting program goals and measurement criteria.
Other duties include the following:
- Create and develop regional and vertical-based marketing programs and campaigns for IdA software solutions in accordance with the marketing plan and in close coordination with Vertical Market Directors and Product Marketing Managers.
- Execute and monitor demand creation programs, ensuring quality lead generation and revenue opportunities
- Collaborate with business unit and area marketing, sales and global resources in the development of campaign assets including webinars, press releases, social media posts, collateral, blogs, customer case studies, infographics, etc.
- Support product positioning, value proposition and differentiation messaging developed by Product Marketing Managers and Vertical Marketing Directors for cohesive and effective campaigns
- Work with digital engagement resources to ensure that inbound buyers' journey is engaging and performing to targets - this includes recommending webpage refreshes and new pages
- Support the relevant Market Segment Team strategic development efforts and marketing requirements
This is an exciting, fast-paced position with the opportunity to work on the full breadth of marketing activities at one time. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong leadership experience, marketing communications and integrated digital marketing experience, and proven ability to plan, process and execute.
The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful history in a B2B marketing role with responsibilities including: vertical campaign strategies, demand creation, and sales enablement for new customer acquisition as well as retention, campaign analytics, lead qualification/nurturing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications or related area
- Minimum 5 to 8 years' experience in B2B marketing communications / demand generation / integrated marketing. Security or software industry experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools (Marketo), project management tools (Workfront) and CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Experience creating and implementing successful demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with other team members, customers, sales, etc.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Able to work with limited supervision, and self-directed to achieve aggressive program goals
- Experience in working with and managing external vendor/partner relationships.
- History of budget management and demonstrated ability to work within fixed budgetary guidelines
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Knowledge of Workfront, Allocadia, Smartsheet applications is a plus.
- Up to 20% travel may be required
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.