HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Everyday millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage multiple client facing implementation projects to budget, scope and schedule
- Create and execute deployment plans, revise as appropriate to meet changing needs deployment parameters. Ensure billable and non-billable customer milestones are met.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensure delivery of the baseline project, unless otherwise specified in customer contracts.
- Coordinate with third party vendors on project execution
- Escalate areas of concern early to manage risks.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Develop and deliver progress reports (weekly or at a frequency commensurate with project scale) and ensure meeting minutes are written, complete and circulated appropriately.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Follow Quantum Secure and Professional Services methodologies
- Contribute to an environment that fosters collaboration and teamwork through sharing experiences, information, perspectives, skills, and expertise
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure Oracle Tasks are updated, resources assigned so others can book time, travel
- Weekly review of Jira Milestones and make appropriate updates
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Participate in the Product Roadmap, Feature Request Process, Gate Meetings, etc. to adequately represent the needs of your project(s) and to stay abreast of changes.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Background in software application deployment projects.
- Experience in project management methodologies.
- Understanding of enterprise software development life cycle, including SQA processes and release management is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a technical or business discipline.
- PMP/PRINCE2 Certification is a plus
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.