HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
The Director, Global Total Rewards will be responsible for creating and executing the strategic direction of HID Global compensation programs under the direction of the Sr. Vice President, Global Human Resources. The position is responsible for the management, administration, creation and development of Total Rewards programs to support and align with business objectives and strategies. The incumbent is responsible for providing support, research, evaluation, analysis, implementation and development of people strategies in the area of talent rewards management.
The role will drive the design, planning, implementation and appropriate communication of total rewards programs that include: fixed and variable compensation, global position structures, career frameworks, health and wellness benefits, global mobility & immigration, Total Rewards M&A due-diligence & integration, and other incentive programs offered to our employees. From time to time, this role will be required to partner with our parent company, ASSA ABLOY, to align company-wide initiatives and/or mandates.
Key Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Ensure overall Total Rewards strategy supports Company goals
- Provide sound leadership and day to day management for the Total Rewards team with a willingness to 'roll up sleeves' and dive deep into tactical work when necessary
- Ensure that the company adopts competitive and "best-practice" policies regarding total rewards against the marketplace
- Develop, direct and manage communication of Total Rewards programs to improve understanding and acceptance of global Company programs
- Partner with leaders and HR business partners in day to day Total Rewards matters: job evaluations, annual salary review process, off-cycle merit adjustments, new hire, promotion and level adjustment decisions, immigration, etc.
- Champion and drive the creation of career frameworks across the business through partnership with the HR Business Partners and Total Rewards team
- In partnership with ASSA ABLOY, lead the development and maintenance of a job architecture initiative leveraging Mercer data and methodologies
- Oversee Health and Welfare programs ensuring market competitiveness to provide employees a holistic well-rounded total rewards package
- Maintain working knowledge of legislation as it relates to pay and benefit programs (401(k), health & wellfare, etc.)
- Provide COE support in building standard work products & processes for acquisitions & divestitures. Be actively involved in all phases of company acquisitions including due diligence, evaluation, and integration of pay and benefit plans
- Design and roll-out, in partnership with ASSA ABLOY peers, the global mobility and immigration program to ensure clear understanding and adoption of practices and polices throughout HID
- Work with local HR teams to ensure compliance with respective laws regarding compensation and pay practices
- Participate in appropriate compensation surveys and assure correct data matches are used by the compensation team
- Drive major Compensation initiatives and project teams throughout the department
- Focus on continuous process improvement and agile practices to improve the overall Total Rewards employee experience while aligning to Company goals
- Work with broader HR team to execute communication and change management plans for updated and newly developed Total Rewards programs.
Education and/or Experience
- Knowledge of global total rewards best practices
- Experience in leading a small team and partnering in a consultative manner
- Solid financial analysis and acumen
- Experience in relationship building and influencing in cross functional teams
- Strong data management acumen with ability to analyze large sets of data and draw accurate conclusions
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree. CCP or GRP certification considered to be an asset
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Human Resources with a minimum of 5 years directly focused I the Total Rewards COE
- Travel will be seldom but must be able to travel to domestic and international locations as needed
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at email@example.com, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.