HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
HID Global seeks a Project Manager to be an integral member of the Fulfillment Enablement Team. This person will work with different projects in the SMFO group and other projects driven by our Business Areas when requesting to modify aspects of the supply chain and operations strategy. In addition to requested projects, HID is looking for someone that can understand the business and pro-actively suggest new changes and projects looking for process standardization and continuous improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collect information about current projects and translate to SMFO needs
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on risk and financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with management as well as other staff members
- Facilitate discussions with internal global stake holders as needed
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be very process driven/focused
- Must be a flexible, decisive and proactive problem solver
- Must be a champion of change. Capable of proposing & implementing new ideas regarding simplification and improvement to business processes
- Must be a strong communicator and possess strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple priorities at once
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be proficient at conflict resolution
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business preferred with at least 5 years of experience in project management related fields.
- 5+ years of manufacturing, logistics, and/or fulfillment operations experience
- Familiarity with SmartSheet software's collaboration and time management tools
- Experience with process improvement
- PMP Certification encouraged
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a 3PL environment
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and Agile platforms
- Familiar with data analytics tools, such as Tableau and Alteryx,
- Highly proficient in project management applications such as Smartsheet and MS Project
- Entrepreneurial thinker with the ability to bring innovative solutions to life
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Quality / Detail oriented with a highly collaborative nature
- Affinity for working with ambiguity
- Comfort with navigating a matrixed organization with many stakeholders
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee works primarily in an office environment, with in a well-ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.