HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Everyday millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
We are an exceptional team in pioneering new, people-centric approaches to power the trusted identities required to navigate the physical and cyber worlds with confidence. And we are actively looking for engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals to join our rapidly growing team!
If you want to be part of pioneer players at a company that is changing the world, please read on!
HID Global is looking for an experienced operation executive for their IoT Services business unit based in Fort Lauderdale to join our team and help lead us into new phases of sales growth. In this Senior Director of Operations role, you will be responsible for leading the operations team across the entire Order to Cash cycle. To be successful, you will have leadership experience in the Planning and Production, Order Management and Order Fulfillment functions.
The IoT space is hot. We have great customers, industry leading solutions and agility across everything we do. The right candidate will help lead IoT Services into its next phase of growth by driving strong execution and process improvement across the Order to Cash cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead the Planning and Production, Order Management, Order Fulfillment and Customer Support teams, ensuring that we are planning, scheduling and fulfilling the necessary products to support our monthly / quarterly / annual operations and revenue plan.
- Identify and implement the proper Contract Manufacturing and Distribution strategies that will drive lower cost, shorter cycle times and increased customer quality.
- Lead S&OP process and work with sales team to accurately forecast manufacturing requirements while optimizing both the P&L and Balance Sheet on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Collaborate with sales management and ops team on executing to the monthly revenue plan.
- Establish tools and processes across manufacturing, supply chain, planning, inventory control, order management and pick / pack / ship operations, and customer support.
- Product and process quality across the operations.
- Own and manage the customer experience.
- Ongoing COGs reduction through process improvement and component cost reduction.
- Previous leadership in an electronics hardware operations environment.
- Strong understanding of all processes in the Order-to-Cash lifecycle.
- Experience in global supply chain operations include offshore contract manufacturing, global distribution, traffic and tariff issues.
- Experience in negotiating with raw materials suppliers and contract manufacturers.
- Excellent communication and technical skills.
- Proactive, hands-on approach.
- 4-year degree in Engineering, Operations or Supply Chain.
- Experience with MRP, Demand Planning and Product Lifecycle Planning tools.
- Knowledge and experience with Lean, 6Sigma, Kanban and Agile.
- This position is Fort Lauderdale Florida based.
- Willingness to travel 20% - 40% of time including international travel.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.