HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
About PTI Security Systems
PTI is the most trusted name in security and new technology for the self-storage industry because we have a proven track record of providing the best access control products and solutions to fit your site's unique needs. We've been in the self-storage industry for more than 35 years, and have more than 36,000 systems in self-storage facilities in more than 30 countries. For more information on our company, please visit .
PTI Security Systems is looking for a strong, self-starter, Software QA Engineer II in our Marietta GA office. This position will function within the engineering team to design and implement testing solutions for PTI's access control and security software to ensure performance and quality.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, but not limited to:
- Reviewing current systems and applications
- Creating automated test scripts
- Maintaining the automated test sytem
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Review and revise product requirements with management and peers as needed
- Support Beta testing of new products
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced working as a QA resource within an Agile software development framework.
- Experienced developing and deploying automated test systems (Selenium / Katalon)
- Experienced architecting unit tests for Java applications
- Expereinced working on Windows and Linux Host systems
- Strong familiarity with relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL)
- Experienced working with Jira, Github
- Experienced working with AWS infrastructure
- Experienced working with REST based APIs
- Experienced with Angular, Spring Boot, Groovy, Java, Microsoft .NET, PHP, Python, Visual Basic, MQTT, Unity, Selenium / Katalon, Jenkins, DevOps, Ruby on Rails and/or Apple iOS development helpful
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- A minimum of 3-5 years professional software development experience
Applicant Background Requirements
The candidate must agree to, and successfully pass a comprehensive background check to include:
- Financial review (credit worthiness);
- Civil review (public records, judgments, liens, etc);
- Criminal background check; and
- Drug screening, where applicable.
- Must be able to pass extensive background verifications.
PTI Security/HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please call us at 801-384-3549 to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter (optional).