HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
About PTI Security Systems
PTI is the most trusted name in security and new technology for the self-storage industry because we have a proven track record of providing the best access control products and solutions to fit your site's unique needs. We've been in the self-storage industry for more than 35 years, and have more than 36,000 systems in self-storage facilities in more than 30 countries. For more information on our company, please visit .
PTI Security Systems is looking for a strong, self-starter, DevOps Engineer II in our Marietta GA office. This position will architect, deploy, and maintain PTI's cloud-based access control and security infrastructure for the self-storage industry.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, but not limited to:
- Reviewing current systems and applications
- Architect, deploy and maintain production, UAT, and QA infrastructure systems within AWS
- Optimizing cloud deployment for cost and performance
- Presenting ideas for system improvements to the engineering team and executive leadership
- Perform routine penetration and security testing on cloud infrastructure
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced working with Agile software development teams.
- Experienced deploying and maintaining Java based enterprise applications
- Experienced designing and utilizing infrastructure monitoring systems (AWS, nagios, etc)
- Experienced managing products within AWS infrastructure (EC2, RDS, IOT)
- Experienced deploying VPN solutions (OpenVPN)
- Experienced designing and securing network infrastructure
- Expereinced working on Windows and Linux Host systems
- Expereinced administrating relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL)
- Experienced working with Jira, Github
- Experienced with Angular, Spring Boot, Groovy, Java, Microsoft .NET, PHP, Python, Visual Basic, MQTT, Unity, Selenium / Katalon, Jenkins, Ruby on Rails and/or Apple iOS development helpful
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- A minimum of 3-5 years professional software development experience
Applicant Background Requirements
The candidate must agree to, and successfully pass a comprehensive background check to include:
- Financial review (credit worthiness);
- Civil review (public records, judgments, liens, etc);
- Criminal background check; and
- Drug screening, where applicable.
- Must be able to pass extensive background verifications.
PTI Security/HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please call us at 801-384-3549 to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter (optional).