- Technical or accounting associates degree; or equivalent mix of education and experience
- Minimum two (2) years experience in an engineering or customer-related discipline at a plastic injection molder highly desired
- At least one (1) year project management experience
- Manufacturing Experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical capability to troubleshoot and provide solutions
- 3 plus years of budget/financial management
- Capability to understand the development and commercialization lifecycle in contract manufacturing
- Experience with SAP helpful
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Strong communication and presentation skills (including verbal and written)
- Robust analytical skills for interpretation of program financials and budget variances
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines and proactively elevate as needed
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
This facility operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either: (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) ac active Green Card Holder; pr (iii) a "Protected Person" as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324(b)(a)(3).
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC...
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.