HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for working with the business to gather, analyze, map and align the requirements for the deployment of new functionality or enhancements within our Salesforce.com ecosystem to meet key business objectives. The position will serve as a functional subject matter expert and functional lead representing Sales Operations on the project team and will be the primary liaison between Sales and IT for deployment activities. The Sales Operations Analyst will conduct business scope requirements gathering, conduct gap and risk analysis, review, map, optimize business processes, and develop proposals and strategies for executing on key initiatives and deliverables using industry best practices to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of our Salesforce.com platform and increase Sales productivity. This person will evaluate and align projects to the overall business unit strategy, ensure compliance with any global standard processes, programs or policies, and develop KPIs and metrics for reporting on Sales adoption and effectiveness of deployed applications, programs and processes.
The Sales Operations Analyst works collaboratively and across functions, including Sales, Technical Services, Customer Service, Finance, Marketing Communications, Product Marketing, IT and Executive Management and is responsible for communication and coordination of activities, project status, and risk factors with key stakeholders. A successful candidate has a passion for operational excellence, and possess rigorous analytical skills, strong organizational and project management skills, exceptional attention to detail and strong views on how to make our sales tools more powerful, user friendly and effective for our sales teams.
- Develop the Sales performance KPIs, dashboards & analysis and partner with Sales Executives to find opportunities to improve sales performance
- Gather business requirements, initiate project requests and develop proposals for scalable Salesforce.com functionality, processes, reporting and procedures to be implemented globally to support a growing business.
- Work with a team of cross-functional resources to efficiently and effectively plan, design, build, test, deploy, educate and monitor new or enhanced Sales functionality, processes or technology within the Salesforce.com platform.
- Acquire a fundamental understanding of the sales role and team structure across the global business units to identify opportunities for improving sales performance
- Work with key stakeholders to assure business plans cover all requirements.
- Become proficient in the understanding of the business operations and Salesforce.com in order to identify disconnects and the impact to the sales team.
- Manage and coordinate workflow, activities and other deliverables for the Sales team to meet key project milestones, that ultimately drive the business P&L performance
- Facilitate meetings, contribute to planning and decision-making, coordinate project resources and liaise with project stakeholders to collect and disseminate project information.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Data management and database management experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong math and analytical skills required.
- Data visualization experience required.
- Must possess excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Exceptional attention to detail and deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills and experience with video conference software required.
- Proficient in reading and creating process flow charts and diagrams.
- Strong teamwork orientation; works well with cross-functional departments and ability to build and maintain strong relationships; willingness to help larger team meet goals and responsibilities.
- Ability to motivate, influence, lead and adapt to changes in business objectives.
- Ability to think strategically, absorb complex business issues, and assess business requirements to ensure alignment to corporate objectives.
- Ability to establish priorities and follow through on projects, paying close attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels within the organization, including Executive, management, and individual contributors.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com, Data Warehouse, Enterprise application systems, and marketing automation.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline. Candidates with equivalent education plus relevant work experience may be considered.
- Sales Operations experience, 2+ years
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Einstein Analytics a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Proficient with MS-Windows operating system.
- Advanced Excel skills such as formulas, pivot tables and creating macros
- Business Applications - Salesforce.com power user, Marketing Automation systems (Marketo or other), project management applications
- ERP system experience preferred (Oracle EBS, SAP or comparable)
- Understanding of Business Intelligence platforms (Tableau, Cubeware, Einstein Analytics, or comparable).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee works primarily in an office environment, within a well-ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel may be required. Therefore, employee must possess or be able to acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which you are hired.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.