HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Everyday millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
We are an exceptional team in pioneering new, people-centric approaches to power the trusted identities required to navigate the physical and cyber worlds with confidence. And we are actively looking for engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals to join our rapidly growing team!
If you want to be part of pioneer players at a company that is changing the world, please read on!
- Design, develop, and maintain platform infrastructure in a Kubernetes based cloud application
- Develop and maintain management scripts and tools in Golang
- Extend and advance the continuous delivery pipeline system
- Install and configure Kubernetes based platform on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud platforms
- Identify and expose key performance indicators from the platform to Operations Team
- 3+ years experience with Kubernetes and Docker in at least one of: AWS, Azure, GCP
- 3+ years experience with deploying workloads in a continuous delivery pipeline framework
- 3+ years experience with integrating and managing observability frameworks like Prometheus and Grafana
- 5+ years experience with full software development lifecycle
- Expert level understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends in IoT, Big Data, etc.
- Experience in developing pure cloud, or hybrid cloud solutions, along with Integration with on-premises systems
- Expert level experience with at least one of: Golang, Python, or Java
- Open to learning new languages and frameworks (Golang)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field required, with graduate degree preferred
- 5+ years of overall experience in Application/Solution Development domain
- 3+ years of experience building and deploying microservice frameworks (Kubernetes)
- 3+ years working with containerized application delivery (Docker)
- Expert hands-on proficiency in Developing Applications using one or more technology stacks (Java, Go, Python)
- Strong hands-on understanding of scalability, security, high availability and operational requirements
- Experience working with microservices, SOA and REST
- Experience with Atlassian suite: Jira, Confluence, etc
- Authorized to Work in the US
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.