As a member of our Delivery Services organization, The Engagement Manager is primarily responsible for managing the successful deployment of ServiceNow solutions to a customer, acting as the primary customer contact for services, handling any issues arising, escalating as appropriate, providing status reporting to all stakeholders and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and project profitability.
- Own Professional Services delivery to a customer
- Understand the customer business including the business issues and problems being resolved by the Professional Services engagement
- Single point of contact for a customer for ServiceNow engagement and provides a conduit to other ServiceNow teams as required
- Drive and manage project risks, including identification, analysis and communication, monitoring and control while increasing the probability of positive outcome.
- Manage project team work-area/backlog
- Uses consultative skills and understanding of technology to explain how
- ServiceNow addresses requirements and objectives
- Plan and deliver project kick-off meetings.
- Facilitate Examine (requirements gathering) workshops to translate business requirements to tangible configuration in ServiceNow (Stories)
- Scrum Master for Sprint cycle during deployment
- Hold regular project review calls / meetings with customers
- Project status reporting for stakeholders Forecast and plan for resourcing needs
- Identify up sell opportunities and engage Sales & Pre-Sales teams
- Validation and tracking of value delivered by ServiceNow solution
- Responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the engagement cycle
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery Services processes as well as the maturing of the different portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of customer needs and requirements
- Ensure all time is recorded accurately and keep calendar up-to-date with scheduled activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned