As a member of our Advisory Services organization, the Advisory Services Consultant will design and lead consultative interactions with customers, ensuring that solutions are infused with industry best practices while at the same time leveraging inherent ServiceNow capabilities. Advisory Services Consultants leverage their diverse IT and Management Consulting background and strong knowledge of industry IT trends and practices to establish a 'trusted advisor' relationship with customers, partners and peers within CDW. Travel is only required when supporting customer activities or onsite training.
- Work closely with a customer to understand their requirements/issues/concerns, and to map Aptris, a CDW Company, and our solutions to address those needs
- Understand business objectives, projects and problem statements of our prospects and customer
- Lead business process definition, re-engineering, and process improvement workshops during the Examine Phase of customer engagements
- Develop required documentation such as workshop agendas, workshop presentations, process design documents, use cases, workshop agenda, roles/responsibilities documents, etc.
- Identify areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommend solutions that detail pros, cons and risks
- Align and represent industry practices and recommend solutions to meet business objectives.
- Define and document the impact the ServiceNow solution will have on an organization's ability to operate and transform their business.
- Recommend metrics and KPI's to quantify the impact of the solution and drive continual service improvement
- Deliver a roadmap to accelerate the adoption and maturity of Enterprise Service
- Management and IT Business Management
- Create and present proposals including the ServiceNow product and services
- Communicate the value of a Center of Excellence for the ServiceNow platform and how to manage platform demand from idea to implementation
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal Aptris, a CDW Company, business units
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery and Advisory Services processes as well as the maturing of the different portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of customer needs and requirements * Ensure all time is recorded accurately and keep calendar up-to-date with scheduled activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned