EDI/cXML Integration Coordinator
The EDI/cXML Integration Coordinator manages all electronic business transactions with its customers/suppliers “Trading Partners” to and from the organization.
The Coordinator sets up and maintains EDI/cXML account data, monitors performance, resolves daily issues, handles errors and/or manages issues to resolution, and works closely with the Canteen One, Canteen, IT and our Trading Partners to ensure EDI/cXML transactions process to drive growth of e-commerce.
Important aspects of this role:
- EDI/cXML data mapping, setup and maintenance
- Process EDI/cXML transactions
- Technical Issue Resolution
- Training and Documentation
Education, Experience & Skillset
- Two years of experience with EDI/cXML in a packaged ERP, JD Edwards preferred, solution environment
- Understand all major EDI/cXML transactions used in a distribution setting
- Must have ability to identify data quality issues, i.e. executing existing data quality routines, designing new data quality routines and implement data quality routines
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Plan, prioritize, organize and define objectives and manage deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer, or related major preferred
Let’s talk about Canteen One! We are the national account management arm for Canteen, the largest and most experienced food and retail service company in the United States. We help our clients take the best breaks possible by providing unique and customized office coffee, vending, market, and pantry programs from coast-to-coast.
Let’s talk about Opportunity!
As part of Compass Group USA, the 6th largest employer in the world and leader in food service and support services, Canteen One provides you with an opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies, and become part of a diverse team committed to attracting, retaining, and developing top level talent. If you are passionate about a customer-first, always friendly approach, we think you’ll fit right in!
Let’s talk about Perks!
At our Minneapolis office, we have an awesome office environment filled with perks! Free fitness room – free office coffee and pantry – Dress for your Day – Canteen Avenue C (market) & Foodsby food delivery – Popcorn Fridays – Sporting event tickets frequently raffled off – Paid time off to volunteer for corporate sponsored events – Wellness programs … you get the idea!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
Note: Canteen One was formerly Best Vendors Management.
If you find our company intriguing and the position sounds like a great fit … what are you waiting for? Click Apply Now!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.