Field Training Audiologist
Training Manager/Director of Training
The Field Training Audiologist will contribute to sales and profitability by providing product and software training designed to increase customer knowledge, skills and familiarity with the ReSound product lines. The position also functions to provide audiological support, which includes hearing aid fitting and troubleshooting assistance.
The areas of responsibilities include:
- Regularly communicate pertinent account information to sales and management personnel
- Deliver high quality and consistent customer training
- Support sales of all products within specified geography; work closely with assigned sales teams
- Needs analysis and provide appropriate training solutions for accounts
- Represent ReSound through participation at national, state and regional meetings
- Primary events include, but are not limited to, the following: Consumer Education Seminars, Open Houses, and CEU Seminars and ongoing "in clinic" product training sessions
- Play key role in promotion and demonstration of products during launch trainings
- Provide consultative resources which will help develop the business growth
- Maintain a schedule that maximizes effectiveness and cost efficiencies
- Interact with Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Product Management, Technical Support and Research & Development to ensure a quality customer experience
- Contribute to the enrichment and/or development of training content
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Follow the HR policy including all company and department policies and procedures.
- Meet all performance and behavior expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal, P2E/IDP, and those communicated by management.
- Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time- frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism.
- Follow good safety practices in all activities.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners.
- Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete position responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
- Safeguard sensitive and confidential Company information.
- < > of a Master's Degree in Audiology. Doctor of Audiology or PhD in Audiology accepted.General Skills and Attributes: