HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. Our trusted identity solutions give people secure and convenient access to physical and digital places and connect things that can be accurately identified, verified and tracked digitally. Millions of people around the world use HID products and services to navigate their everyday lives, and over 2 billion things are connected through HID technology. We work with governments, educational institutions, hospitals, financial institutions, industrial businesses and some of the most innovative companies on the planet. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
The Business Area Operations Coordinator role is the voice of the Business Area (BA), Physical Access Control Systems (PACS) within the HID Global OPerations & Business Excellence (OBE) orgranization and the voice of OBE within the respective Business Area. The role is a support role for the Head of Business Operations regarding all OBE matters including request for information, perfomance, revenue forecasts based on shipments, quality, and other related OBE sustaining item.s
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Acts as a liaison between OBE and BA on all operations and business excellence matters associated with sustaining products and processes.
- Manages the BA priorities for supply constraints and determines and communicates allocations on released products.
- Participates in the revenue forecasting process.
- Ensures communication is reaching the proper levels of BA leadership and customer facing individuals (sales as well as customer service) regarding shortages or quality holds.
- Collaborates with Sales & Operations Planning to assess the BA demand vs. supply. In the event of issues, leads discussion on prioritization or root cause corrective actions.
- Participates in and collaborates as required in sustaining pulse board sessions and quality pulse board sessions.
- Ensures proper collaboration is taking place among different functional groups inside and outside of OBE to stay aligned on product compliance issues, associated resolutions, and actions required to continue the supply of products.
- Contributes to OBE requirements and information for customer requested scorecard reviews, customer complaint/issue reviews, sales requested reviews, etc.
- Contributes to customer requirements such as on-site audits/visits, assessments, questionnaires, new supplier onboarding requirements, etc.
- Aids in customer resolution of escalated issues.
- Supports SLOB (Slow Moving and Obsolete) material investigations with the business and sales to drive appropriate actions.
- Works with a continuous improvement mentality especially when dealing with matters that affect customer satisfacation and our NPS (Net Promoter Score) performance.
- Supplies any necessary information required to maintain the integrity and accuracy of the PACS SLT (Senior Leaders Team) pulse board.
- Contributes to quarterly BA and senior leadership board meetings, updating progress on appropriate deliverables.
Required Knowledge / Experience: Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must demonstrate effective oral and written communications skills
- Displays high levels of collaboration and teamwork
- Must possess above average reasoning and analytical skills
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Tactical, diplomatic, and driven with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to take ownership and drive improvements, coordinate change and deliver results at a global level
Education and/or Experience
- Must possess a 4-year college degree. Candidates with equivalent education and relevant work experience may also be considered based on qualifications.
- Multiple cycles of learning - prior experience in operations, supply chain, quality, customer service, or any combination a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Proven experience implementing process improvements
- Proven track record of highly effective analysis and communication
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively communicate with global teams
- Ability to drive scalable, consistent, simplified, and high-performance customer solution in partnership with product marketing and global operations
- Process knowledge and awareness required to impart customer requirements and priorities into organizational standard work
- Internal customer orientation-must be able to assimilate and build plans to meet internal customer requirements
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Prior experience with Excel data analytics and other analytical tools such as Tableau a plus
- Prior experience with Miro (Pulse Boards) a plus
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee works primarily in an office environment, within a well-ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels
- Travel worldwide up to 10% as required
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at email@example.com to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.