HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
HID Global and ASSA ABLOY is the market leader in physical access control readers, credentials and controllers. Increasingly, these hardware products are being combined into value added solutions with an overlay of service offering options.
We are currently looking for top-talented people that want to embark on this journey with us. The destination is to become the undisputable world leader in access control technology for enterprises. It is an exceptional opportunity with the backing of the world's largest and most exciting company in its field.
Solutions Marketing Manager, Controllers and PIV will drive the definition, realization and ongoing evolution of HID physical access control solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Implement product strategy for HID Global's physical access control solutions (PACS), controllers and the pivCLASS Solution.
- Act as the voice of the customer (partner and end user) to product management, cloud services and the rest of the organization.
- Own the high level solution roadmap and be accountable to its execution
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting on needs and trends based on end user and channel surveys as well competitive and industry analysis to provide input to the solution roadmap
- Educate the rest of the organization on the solution and be the center of competency for market knowledge, sizing and customer profiles
- Strategize and define decision criteria of prospects, channels and end users to position HID's products and solutions against competition
- Define, implement and evolve pricing strategy for the solution
- Develop solution data suitable for solution promotion through various channels
- Develop and execute the implementation of a successful product and solution launch program with assets ready that define target markets, positioning, competitive analysis and comparison, collaterals, white papers, training, presentations, pricing and promotion
- Analyze and understand the longer term market direction and influence external analysts to adopt/value HID Global's direction.
- Lead key relationships within the physical access control market in order to stay abreast of standards, policies and technology adoption.
- Review and report regularly on segment and geographical business performance including revenue, product mix, cost and margin trends and advice the organization on improvement implementations to drive both growth and profitability
- Generate and implement channel strategies with the sales and marketing organization, including pricing and discount strategies
- Extensive experience with physical access control and physical security technology
- Experience working with personal identity verification (PIV) solutions, FIPS 201 compliance requirements, public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Strong expertise in the area of physical access control
- Minimum 5+ years product marketing/management or similar positions
- Strong experience in the development, sales and marketing of cloud-based solutions
- You are decisive but open to new ideas
- You are a self-starter, entrepreneurial
- You are a quick learner
- You are comfortable with, and able to manage constructively; change, ambiguity, debate, conflict, and informed risk taking
Education and/or Experience
- BS Degree or equivalent real-life experience
- Excellent English language verbally and in writing.
- Fluency or ability to speak languages other than English is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office
- Familiar CRM tools and analysis such as Salesforce.com
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid Passport.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.