HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
This Financial Analyst position is attractive to professionals who want to grow their visibility in the software world. Specifically, revenue recognition for the growth of sales in the various avenues of software sales is very important. Searching for candidates who have experience and are comfortable using data to propose solutions to the Executive team. Experience in the due diligence of acquisition target companies is desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist and advise IAM Solutions Controller in preparation of Business Area strategy requirements, including what-if scenario planning. Provide strategic recommendations based on data driven analysis.
- Create financial models to support revenue forecasting using market segment data and industry growth benchmarks in conjunction with business area performance.
- Present findings and recommendations to Business Area managers.
- Review customer agreements for appropriate revenue recognition treatment where multiple / bundled elements are present. Forecast future revenue for various revenue types: perpetual licenses, software as a service, professional services and maintenance.
- Support monthly analysis of results and identify trends.
- Prepare comparative analyses with similar companies in the software industry.
- Participate in financial analysis for acquisition targets.
- Completes special projects and ad hoc analysis, timely and accurately as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 7 years of experience in a financial analysis role
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Software Industry
- Demonstrated experience creating predictive financial models and translating the data into actionable business results
- Experience with an advanced ERP system, Oracle data warehouse preferred
- Strong analytical skills with ability to build Excel-based models to evaluate financial scenarios
- Knowledge of HFM financial reporting system
- Experience working in a high tech, fast paced work environment
- Ability to thrive in matrixed organization
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employee works primarily in an office environment, within a well-ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
- Compliance with all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems
- Travel and fieldwork, including international travel may be required. Therefore, employee must possess, or be able to acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which you are hired
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran |
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at email@example.com, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.