The Senior DevOps Delivery Engineers at CDWG team with otherEngineers on highly visible, technically challenging projects and offerings. This engineer will be responsible for Installing,configuring and maintaining a scalable and high availability vRA virtualenvironment utilizing VMware vRealize suite. The position is Federally focusedand the engineer will need to operate within a Department of Defense/Classifiedenvironment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Regularly interface with technical and business staff of customers, including the project sponsor and stakeholders of projects in more complex engagements.
- Serve as technical point of contact on customer engagements.
- Manage time and expense to meet or exceed expectations defined in the Statement of Work.
- Provide high quality content deliverables using the appropriate document templates.
- Ensure solution is implemented as designed to the customer's satisfaction and approval.
- Educate the customer on solution as appropriate throughout the life of the project or service life.
- Responsible for design, implementation, and troubleshooting the customer's endpoint/user environment.
- Expertise in VMWare's vRealize Suite (vRA and vRO),
- Experience with automation in an enterprise environment with the mindset of a DevOps Engineer, SRE, or an Automation Developer.
- Conduct throughput analysis, problem solving, and infrastructure planning.
- Participate in various client projects intended to continually improve/upgrade the security posture the client's user environments.
- Assist in the management of projects using CDWG's project management methodology.
- Work with Professional Services Managers, OEMs, Project Managers and customers to manage expectations and timelines to ensure expectations and commitments are being met.
- Educates the customer on solution as appropriate throughout the life of the project or service life.