HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
The Southwest Regional Sales Manager will have a strong, resume-qualified background selling enterprise software solutions to Global 2000 companies as well as state and local government agencies. Desired candidate will have extensive experience developing a business plan to exceed sales quota by independent pipeline building as well as though System Integrators and VAR's. Candidate must have a history of solution-oriented sales process (Average Sales Price $100K+ and 3-6 month qualification to close) as well as exceptional communication, presentation and demonstration skills. Candidate must be equally adept to working sales territory independently but also teaming with HID sales resources including business development, marketing, pre-sales technical and post-sales professional services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering sales-related goals as specified in the Business/Sales Plan for the sales territory. Candidate must be highly confident building a pipeline to deliver the company's solutions to all levels of customers. The ideal candidate must work collaboratively with fellow sales consultants, and other business units within the company for all sales related activities. This position is committed to implementing, achieving and exceeding deliverables specified in the business plan.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain pipeline 6X of annual sales goal (2018 = $2,000,000 USD)
- Manage all aspects of sales solution delivery (discovery, qualification, presentation, ROI verification, proposal, etc.)
- Team with and manage territory SI's, VAR's and HID channel partners
- Work closely with pre-sales technical leader based in Houston, TX
- Provide regular sales activity and account updates with various management reporting forms and CRM (Salesforce.com)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong background in managing direct and VAR channel sales in the physical security system space (e.g., enterprise physical access control systems (PACS), PIAM, IP video and security networking)
- Technical knowledge of B2B business software applications, PACS, VMS, Badging, Provisioning platforms, IDM, ERP, LDAP/AD, SSO, IT, Event Management and Logical Security
- Validation of consistent sales performer meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills specific to field sales presentations and software demonstrations
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent education plus relevant industry work experience.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in Enterprise Sales/and/or Physical Security Industry
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
- Familiar with Salesforce.com
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee works in a home office environment.
- The home office must be a well-defined work area, separate from normal domestic activity and complete with all essential technology including, but not limited to; separate phone, scanner, printer, computer, etc. as required in order to effectively perform their duties.
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
- 30 - 50% travel and fieldwork, including international travel required. Therefore, employee must possess, or be able to acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which you are hired.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at email@example.com, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.