Phillips-Medisize, LLC. is seeking a Metrologist to help support our new manufacturing facility in Hudson, WI.
* Organize and complete First Article layouts and Capability Studies
* Maintain laboratory systems, procedures, and policies to meet or exceed customer requirements
* May perform color studies, submission packages, geometric design and tolerance
* Participate in Advance Quality Planning; which may include Gage R&R, FMEAs, and flow diagrams
* Perform raw materials testing, update SPC data, file and update color chips
* Actively participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action and internal/external customer satisfaction
Quality Assurance / Safety
- Technical degree in precision measurement or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum three years of quality related experience
- ASQ certification or equivalent experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of metrology, statistics and blueprint reading
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to provide Statistical Process Control and Geometric Dimensioning
- Strong understanding and ability to use statistic analysis tools
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC...
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Hudson, WI 54016
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: