The Senior McAfee Delivery Engineers at CDWG team with otherEngineers on highly visible, technically challenging projects and offerings. This engineer will be responsible fordesigning, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting customer specific HostBased Security Suite (HBSS) and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) environments. Theposition is Federally focused and the engineer will need to operate within aDepartment of Defense/Classified environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for the administration and operation of information security compliance tools and platforms with a special concentration in Host-Based Security Suite (HBSS).
- Manage the deployment of the McAfee ePO server(s), as well as experience maintaining the OS and SQL instances.
- Regularly interface with technical and business staff of customers, including the project sponsor and stakeholders of projects in more complex engagements.
- Serve as technical point of contact on customer engagements.
- Manage time and expense to meet or exceed expectations defined in the Statement of Work.
- Provide high quality content deliverables using the appropriate document templates.
- Ensure solution is implemented as designed to the customer's satisfaction and approval.
- Educate the customer on solution as appropriate throughout the life of the project or service life.
- Responsible for design, implementation, and troubleshooting the customer's endpoint/user environment.
- Expertise developing security-focused content for Splunk, including creation of complex threat detection logic and operational dashboards.
- Conduct throughput analysis, problem solving, and infrastructure planning.
- Participate in various client projects intended to continually improve/upgrade the security posture the client's user environments.
- Assist in the management of projects using CDWG's project management methodology.
- Work with Professional Services Managers, OEMs, Project Managers and customers to manage expectations and timelines to ensure expectations and commitments are being met.
- Educates the customer on solution as appropriate throughout the life of the project or service life.
The information in this position description is intended toconvey information about the key responsibilities and requirements of theposition. It is not an exhaustive listof the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associatedwith the opportunity. Responsibilitiesare subject to change.