HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Everyday millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
We are an exceptional team in pioneering new, people-centric approaches to power the trusted identities required to navigate the physical and cyber worlds with confidence. And we are actively looking for engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service and business professionals to join our rapidly growing team!
If you want to be part of pioneer players at a company that is changing the world, please read on!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the Project Implementations team comprised of Project Managers and Installation Technicians. Lead the expansion of the project management delivery model and project management services across the business unit.
- Implement continuous improvement processes to mature existing procedures, gain efficiencies and align processes across the spectrum of the services provided by the Fii BU.
- Assign projects to team members and monitor progress.
- Responsible for managing all functional Project Management business processes and internal controls, including those performed by other departments in support of project delivery to our clients.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting project delivery status and achieving project delivery metrics across the project portfolio.
- Serve as the site leader for our Hurst, TX office acting as the liaison for Leadership, Facilities Maintenance, HR.
- Work with executive leadership team to provide strategic recommendations on all phases of program/project planning and execution.
- Establish priorities and plans; assign, train, and supervise the work of direct reports and indirect reports to ensure we are building an engaged workforce, meeting customer needs, and achieving business units goals.
- Assist in building a high performing organization by implementing effective hiring, talent management, and succession planning practices.
- Directly engaged in the recruiting, coaching and development of PMO staff.
- Effectively manage workforce to workload planning process across the department, facilitate the same process across the company annually.
- Participate in training and orientation updates.
- Must be able to travel up to 30%.
- Must have permanent work authorization to work in the United States.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Fluent in multiple project management methodologies
- Client facing experience with Managed Services
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills, presentation skills; able to present ideas to internal/external teams, with a strong focus on client presentations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience managing multiple direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams of all sizes
- Manage the expectations of all stakeholders
- Ability to work on-site at client locations with respect to the clients work environment & staff
- PMP required; Six Sigma, PMI-ACP, ACI-Lean, IAPM certifications preferred
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or four to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Direct Employee Management experience. Experience managing a team in the installation and support of software and hardware products.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget; manages project team activities would be beneficial but not required.
- Technical Skills - Windows networking, Citrix and Virtual Desktop knowledge would be beneficial but not required.
- Financial Institution and/or card issuance/instant card issuance experience would be beneficial but not required
In addition, successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Project Management Software (Microsoft Project, Smartsheets)
- MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel; therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid Passport.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at email@example.com, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.