About PTI Security Systems
PTI is the most trusted name in security and new technology for the self-storage industry because we have a proven track record of providing the best access control products and solutions to fit your site's unique needs. We've been in the self-storage industry for more than 35 years, and have more than 36,000 systems in self-storage facilities in more than 30 countries. For more information on our company, please visit .
PTI Security Systems is looking for a strong, self-starter, Customer Success Specialist (CSS) in our Marietta GA office to assist our StorLogix Cloud, PTI CORE and EasyCode customers as they adopt cloud applications (SaaS) and achieve value from their investments. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service / training skills and experience working in a software as a service and / or technology environment.
* The CSS is a customer-facing, post-sale, install-based Cloud specialist and customer care position. CSSs collaborate with multiple PTI teams within Sales, Support, Operations, and Consulting to drive customer adoption of PTI's cloud and Mobile subscriptions they have purchased. The CSSs success is determined by their customer s willingness to renew subscriptions, and be a positive customer reference. The CSS is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by being an advocate and liaison between their customers and the PTI Support teams.
* The target candidate s profile is one who can blend technical skills, analytical problem-solving skills and strong focus on customer success. The successful CSS candidate will need to clearly demonstrate his/her ability to quickly learn and understand new software and technology.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, but not limited to:
* Drive high customer satisfaction by ensuring smooth transition to the PTI CORE, EasyCode and other cloud / mobile products and services through stable implementation and go live.
* Develop good customer and partner relationships to identify and drive product implementation best practices
* Work closely with key PTI groups: Hardware and Software engineering, Product Management, Third Party Integration Partners, etc
* Work closely with PTI CORE implementation partners.
* Understand all supporting processes and tools required to perform the job.
* Develop, maintain, and share product knowledge and understand customer use cases for StorLogix Cloud, PTI CORE cloud and Mobile Applications.
* Lead transition processes post go live.
* SaaS CSSs also are focused on:
Coordinating health checks and recurring milestone reviews during implementation, until successful post go-live stabilization and transition to Technical Support Team
* BA/BS degree or equivalent with 3+ years' work experience, preferably in customer success for SaaS products. Access control related product is a plus.
* Delightful demeanor towards customers and ready, willing and able to master our products / services
* Exceptional time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills
* Ability to function well in a fast-paced, informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high. A can do attitude is a must.
* Ability to take ownership and be accountable and be receptive to coaching but also work independently, with a willingness to offer solutions to business challenges.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Creative, positive, and high-energy individual with hands-on mentality and excitement for new technologies and emerging trends
Applicant Background Requirements
The candidate must agree to, and successfully pass a comprehensive background check to include:
* Financial review (credit worthiness);
* Civil review (public records, judgments, liens, etc);
* Criminal background check; and
* Drug screening, where applicable.
* Must be able to pass extensive background verification.
PTI Security/HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please call us at 801-384-3549 to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter (optional).