HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee the continued evolution of the brand as HID expands into new markets ensuring that the brand grows in relevance with customers, consumers and partners.
- Develop brand frameworks and strategy in relation to HID Global's brand architecture within BU's and cross-BU solutions to ensure fit with brand strategy, alignment with corporate goals, and to maximize marketplace impact
- Developing and deploying processes, tools and training to facilitate on-going adoption of brand architecture
- Manage brand integration activities for acquisitions, which includes leading the naming process, creating proposals and brand transition plans
- Conduct internal and competitive analysis to understand customer brand perception. Develop best practices and policies to improve customer clarity and consistency
- Marketing lead for product naming in product innovation process
- Lead cross functional teams and projects to incorporate and boost HID Global's brands (as needed)
- Lead cross functional projects with IP team to ensure brand use from Marketing perspective bolsters trademark rights (as needed)
- Conducting brand training activities with internal product and marketing teams
- Provide clear, reliable and enduring leadership on how to effectively and consistently activate the brand and consistently message brand purpose and value across market occasions
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong verbal and business writing skills.
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents and agreements
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee works primarily in an office environment, with in a well ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
- 5% travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid US Passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at email@example.com,to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.