PDS is striving to be a premier national staffing company. Our sole focus is placing IT professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions. The Staffing Account Director is responsible for generating new client accounts, renewing inactive client account relationships, and generating initial job orders by selling PDS' Staffing Services to key decision makers.
- Reports To: Director of Staffing Services
- Peers: Staffing Sales, Technical Recruiters
- Direct Reports: None
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Primary focus on Business Development/Account Management efforts:
- Identify new business opportunities and generate new account relationships within the assigned geographic area that match the company's targeted client and candidate segments
- Secure and conduct in-person sales calls with key decision makers at local customer organizations.
- Conduct sales presentations of features, benefits and cost advantages of our client's services.
- Utilize the Company database for client and candidate contact management for documentation of all client, candidate, and contract employee information.
- Adhere to predetermined KPI expectations.
- Increase job orders by identifying immediate staffing needs and working cooperatively with Recruiting to satisfy clients' requirements.
- Communicate in a timely manner to branch team members about all staffing needs.
- Supply clients and prospects with our client's sales materials customized to their current and potential needs.
- Follow-up regularly with decision makers to build relationships and generate new business within a specified territory.
- Maintain a through working knowledge of all applicable state and local government, accrediting agency, and client-specific contractual laws/requirements.
- Take detailed assignment information for new job orders.
- Perform site visits to conduct performance checks and discuss customized staffing contracts.
- Actively seek and attend conventions and other company/client-sponsored events.
- Support recruitment efforts, as needed
- Understand client requirements and qualify candidates based n those requirements
- Review resumes and conduct extensive and thorough interviews (phone and in-person)
- Negotiate compensation, check references
- Managing relationships with candidates
- Develop relationships with local professional trade associations and generate referrals through membership, active involvement and networking
- Fill open positions efficiently and effectively
- Perform other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or the equivalent in experience
Job Related Experience:
- 1-3 years staffing recruiting or sales experience.
- 6+ months of IT staffing experience.
- Motivated entrepreneurial spirit and outgoing personality.
- Proven business development experience, including a track record of new account penetration within the technical staffing services industry.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous Customer Service and/or divisional related experience.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization skills, detail-oriented, and able to efficiently prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work well and effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- 10% Limited travel outside of designated market.
PDS is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.