Connection Enterprise Solutions is a leading global IT solution provider of information technology solutions to Fortune 2000 companies. We have consistently been recognized for our commitment to service. We recognize that our Enterprise Account Managers are the cornerstone to our success. If you are a motivated individual with a desire to work in an industry that constantly evolves, provides limitless earning potential and the resources so that you can be successful in your career, join our team!
By leveraging our strategic relationships with leading IT manufacturers and software publishers, Connections Enterprise Solutions is able to provide the right solutions and the best pricing with preferred product availability.
Our Account Executives are supported by:
- Experienced team of Inside Sales Reps and dedicated Customer Support team
- Highly certified Professional Services team providing technical expertise and consulting through the Assessment, Design, Implementation and Management phases of all technology projects and across the major OEM platforms (including HP, Cisco, VMWare, Dell, IBM and Lenovo).
- Team of software experts providing a broad range of consulting services around all of the top publishers (including Microsoft, Adobe, VMWare, Intel, Symantec). Provides client and prospect consulting on all licensing issues, deployment, and ROI. Microsoft LAR.
The Healthcare Enterprise Account Executive role is responsible for new account development and for leveraging additional opportunities within existing accounts. Ideal candidates should have a proven track record and background selling IT Hardware, Software and Services and calling into large healthcare accounts.
- Identify, qualify and close new accounts in assigned territory.
- Responsible for multiple accounts in a large to medium territory including managing total sales and customer satisfaction.
- Exhibit Connection Enterprise Solutions' knowledge by selling company as a solution to business needs.
- Develop and pursue an overall account plan to maximize opportunities and leverage Connection Enterprise Solutions' integrated solution offerings within key accounts.
- Effectively communicate and present to all executive levels of an organization Connection Enterprise Solutions' complete value proposition.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Identify sales opportunities by exploring client business needs and may introduce a Product Expert/Business Development Manager to assist in closing a sale.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of leading industry trends such as electronic commerce, spend management and technology initiatives.
- Utilize question based selling methods to ascertain client needs and craft relevant solutions encompassing hardware, software and/or services
- Transition Service issues to sales discussions.
- Responsible for developing relationships with field publisher partners to work on leads and opportunities (both from Connection Enterprise Solutions and publishers).
- Gain commitment from key influencers and executives to demonstrate a business partnership with company.
- Participates in significant company events and seminars.
- Leverage resources to provide added value to corporate customers in order to maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
- Inform customers about company program benefits, and implement where appropriate.
- Submit accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas.
- Facilitate all communications/order processing and reporting for all current and future accounts.
- Daily engage inside sales representative/team to better serve Connection Enterprise Solutions' clients.
- Proactively advise and introduce new solutions to solve client's business needs.
- Attend Company, vendor, and publisher trainings and webinars, as directed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced, mature and seasoned sales professional with 5 - 7 years of experience successfully selling IT hardware, software and professional and managed services directly to enterprise healthcare accounts.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of achieving consistently strong sales numbers within these accounts.
- Extremely self-motivated and driven by rich, highly leveraged compensation plans.
- Knowledgeable on major strategic OEM product lines with understanding of current technologies.
- Able to leverage strong existing relationships with local OEM field sales teams of strategic suppliers such as HP, Lenovo, IBM, Cisco, VM Ware, Dell and Microsoft. Ideally has an understanding of their market strategy, mapping and territories and incentive and marketing programs.
- Have prior, recent and relevant experience selling IT solutions at competitor VAR, business services or consultancy organization or direct marketer.
- Able to think strategically, solve problems, and leverage resources.
- Able to present, communicate and sell effectively to senior level executives.
- Able to identify all stages of the sales cycle and accurately manage a pipeline and forecast
Connections Enterprise Solutions considers all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to race, sex (including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federal law. Connections Enterprise Solutions will consider accommodations for any known physical, mental, or other impairments of otherwise qualified applicants to enable them to participate in our applicant screening process and to effectively perform the essential functions of their jobs, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company.