HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and coordinates project activities to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Maintains project plans and modifies schedules and plans
- Coordinates project activities with installation, tier 3 support, and technical support to ensure on schedule deliverable expectations and oversee the timely completion of milestones
- Prepare project reports for management, client, and others as required
- Attend weekly meetings and or calls at the office
- Upholds the ethics and values of the company
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or four to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PMP or CAPM certification preferred
- Project Management - Develops project plans; coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget; manages project team activities.
- Technical Skills - Windows networking, Citrix and Virtual Desktop knowledge would be beneficial but not required.
In addition, successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines in a high paced environment
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and making customer service a number one priority
- Detail oriented while maintaining an extremely positive attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision
- Project Management Software (Microsoft Project, Smartsheets)
- MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid Passport
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems
This position is based in Eden Prairie, MN. No relocation is available for this position. No phone calls or agencies please. If interested, please submit your resume along with salary history by clicking on the 'Apply Button'.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at email@example.com, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.