HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
A new position to HID Global, the eBusiness Development Manager will play a critical role in accelerating the company's customer experience and digital transformation efforts. The right person will partner across different business areas and functions on a global scale to understand and prioritize the best business opportunities while engaging collaboratively with internal and external customers.
Working closely with peers to develop self-service tools that enable a seamless customer journey, the ideal candidate will have strong business development, sales, ecommerce, and customer relationship development experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Day-to-day business management of webshop and other self-service tools.
- Collaborate with business and functional leads to prioritize, plan, and manage various customer and digital roadmaps.
- Develop strategies and tactics to utilize eBusiness services to achieve corporate goals.
- Identify roadblocks where legacy business processes and systems need to be changed to support quick progress. Challenge the status quo as appropriate, and help the company adopt better ways of working.
- Liaise with technical and program/project management peers to clearly define priorities, work streams, tasks, and ownership therein.
- Engage with sales and marketing to craft compelling transformation plans for various customer and stakeholder audiences.
- Engage with customers to obtain input and feedback, effectively sharing that information internally as/where needed, while guiding the organization to take action.
- Bring a lean, entrepreneurial approach.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- BA/BS in relevant field such as Marketing, Management, etc.
- Evidence of success in ecommerce roles
- Experience with Salesforce tools
- B2B experience strongly preferred
- 3-5+ years of related work experience
- 5+ years professional experience
- Experience in lean or agile organization a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient in business systems such as Salesforce and Oracle
- Experience with data analytics
- Experience with visual management tools a plus
This employee will work closely with internal and external customers, so that excellent listening skills, empathy, and rapport-building are important qualities.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee works primarily in an office environment, with in a well-ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work the country you are hired.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at email@example.com, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.