My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we are always looking for new talent-individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
We are seeking a Field Engineer for our Minneapolis District to work at various construction sites located in Minnesota, North Dakota, and a possibility of working in other states. We are looking to have this position start January or May of 2020.The Minneapolis District main office is located in Edina, MN .
- Provide support to the PM, Superintendent, and other project staff
- Build relationships and communicate with owners, design partners, subcontractors, & workforce
- Review shop drawing, submittals and schedules, and process RFIs
- Assist with implementing and monitoring the quality control, safety and environment programs
- Assist with project layout
- Assist with all schedule preparations & updates, identify critical work items, and prepare long-lead items
- Assist with monthly billings, cashflow projections, and process change orders
- Assist with quantity reporting, project costing, and forecasting
- Manage document control including submittals schedules, contract documents, shop drawings, etc.
- Assist with delivery, inventory, and warehousing of materials and equipment
- Resolve field problems and conflicts, liaise with subcontractors, suppliers, and workforce
- Maintaining as-built drawings & manuals
- Assist with project closeout
- Attend and/or lead meetings
- Other duties as appropriately assigned