HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
The HID PACS Leadership team is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead and support our global Inside Sales team. This position is based out of Austin and will oversee a team of about 10 sales executives located in Austin, Stockholm, Dubai and Hong Kong.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
This Inside Sales Director (ISD) position will report to the Vice President of Global Channel Sales. He/She will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. Establishing a close collaboration with our regional sales team will be critical, so it's essential that she/he have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a global team environment. He/She should also be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, the Inside Sales Director will be responsible for developing a high-performance sales team to ensure customer satisfaction. Duties will also include:
- Managing the inside sales representatives team, including hiring and training
- Managing the professional development of the inside sales team
- Setting and tracking sales targets for the team
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to the Inside Sales process
- Coordinating department projects to meet deadlines
- Reporting on sales metrics and suggesting improvements
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Using customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Researching and discovering methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensuring sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Building an open-communication environment for your team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required qualifications include:
- Hands on experience with Salesforce CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
Education and/or Experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager (inside or field), ideally over 7 years
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience of working across an internationally environment will be a plus
- Proven work experience of managing people remotely will be a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- A second language will be a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Employee will work primarily in an office environment, within a well ventilated area, and will be exposed to moderate noise levels.
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
- Travel and fieldwork, including international travel may be required. Therefore, employee must be able to travel and possess, or be able to acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which you are hired.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at email@example.com, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.