My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we are always looking for new talent-individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
We are seeking an experienced Solar Project Manager for our Minneapolis District office located in Edina, MN . Come lead our team in expanding our construction services in the solar market!
The Solar Project Manager provides overall administrative direction for one large or several smaller solar projects and assumes responsibility for the overall project performance including costs, schedule, quality and project status. This position involves subcontract negotiations, liaison with owners, engineers and subtrades and management of the technical and financial aspects of the contract.
- Maintain excellent relationship with owner, architect, consultants, subcontractors, and public
- Liaison with authorities and regulatory agencies
- Set-up project reporting procedures
- Develop and monitor the project schedule and budget
- Establish construction plans and engineering methods
- Negotiate issues of subcontracts and major purchase orders
- Understand and enforce contractual responsibilities, contract documents and resolve disputes
- Handle all change orders, including negotiating, processing and assessing cost and schedule impacts, and preparation of claims
- Prepare/verify and monitor progress billings to owner and from subcontractors
- Review of productivity planning and monitoring
- Provide performance status reports regarding cost forecasts, schedule and safety
- Supervise, mentor, coach and training of project personnel
- Ensure project profitability Involved in all facets of project close-out