- 600 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
- Department: IT
- Site Location: Minneapolis
Running with Sasquatch is more than just a clever marketing campaign. As a Jack Link's team member, Running with Sasquatch means we roll up our buffalo plaid sleeves and do the hard work first. We don't shy away from challenges. In fact, we push hard and take risks. True to our North Woods roots, we're a bunch of ordinary people who accomplish extraordinary things by driving results with innovation, creativity and a clear sense of urgency. Like our awesome protein products, we have an unwavering passion for quality, and you won't find anything artificial here. What you see is what you get... authentic, humble and fun people who Run with Sasquatch!
Running with Sasquatch takes a team. We invite you to run with us, succeed with us, and celebrate with us. Most importantly, Feed Your Wild Side with us on our journey to be the dominant global leader of branded protein snacks!
Jack Link's Protein Snacks is a global leader in snacking and the No. 1 meat snack manufacturer worldwide. Still family-owned and operated with headquarters in Minong, Wisconsin, Jack Link's also has a large corporate hub in Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, and operates a total of 11 manufacturing and distribution facilities in four countries. Jack Link's produces high-quality, great-tasting protein snacks that feed the wild sides of consumers around the world. Link Snack's, Inc. includes Jack Link's, Lorissa's Kitchen, World Kitchens Jerky, Bifi and Peperami.
Come Run with Sasquatch as a Senior SAP Security and Controls Analyst to evaluate our SAP information security risks relevant to existing and future infrastructure projects and provide security requirements and recommendations for mitigating such risks. Specifically in this role, you will:
- Develop and implement SAP security strategies, procedures, standards, and tools necessary to enable business functionality while securing sensitive data and otherwise supporting the Company's internal controls and risk guidelines.
- Develop and administer application security for global SAP environments to ensure all application modules are functional and secure.
- Ensure the integrity and protection of SAP environments through technical enforcement of organizational security policies and monitoring of vulnerabilities.
- Work closely with the Internal Audit, Business, SAP Functional support and Basis teams in implementing Access Controls application
- Work with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with authorization issues and identify and implement appropriate solutions
- Understand compliance requirements which may impact security and works with business and project teams to develop security solutions which address these requirements
- Manage the full life cycle of role changes from design, development, testing, final move to production
- Prepare technical specifications, blueprints and test plan while working in an agile environment
- Run and monitor all internal reports for security & controls, look for issues, communicate concerns and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Manage SAP License administration processes to suffice SAP audit requirements
- Utilize SAP Service Marketplace and Solution Manger to implement and test SAP Security Notes as released by SAP.
- Provide ongoing SAP security training of support team and business users including documentation updates
- Provide off hours support as required
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Assurance, or related field, or equivalent years of related experience
- 10 years of IT experience with emphasis on SAP Solutions.
- 7+ years' experience in designing, deploying, and supporting SAP Security solutions for a mid-size enterprise environment.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP authorization concepts for ECC, BW, Enterprise Portal, Fiori, Solution Manager and S/4 HANA environments.
- Expertise with the GRC applications, Segregation of Duties, and Audit processes.
- Experience with SAP products (ERP, HR, Portal, BW, CRM, SCEM, APO, SRM, Solution Manager, Netweaver Gateway), and technical capabilities (ABAP, Firefighter, etc.)
- Ability to weigh business needs against security concerns
- Ability to formulate security solutions based on business process requirements
- Expertise in SAPs security model and authorization concepts
- Expertise in role based security and monitoring
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements (Sarbanes-Oxley, segregation of duties)
- Familiarity with authentication, SSO, and SSL concepts a plus
- Familiarity with directory packages such as LDAP or Active Directory
- Energetic team player with strong initiative, team orientation and good problem solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously in a timely manner, and be able to meet assigned deadlines and service levels
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen, resolve problems, deal with unresolved issues, delays and unexpected events, and the ability to effectively communicate and maintain rapport with supported customers
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to write clear, concise business communication for multiple levels (management, technical, user)
- Able to understand and leverage the IT and business vision and strategy to support solution definition
- Able to professionally represent the Information Security function to key business stakeholders
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. IMPORTANT: If the Government cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, we are required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment. We may not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants or to re-verify current employees and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9. In order to determine whether Form I-9 documentation is valid, we use E-Verify's photo screening tool to match the photograph appearing on some permanent resident and employment authorization cards with the official U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' (USCIS) photograph. If you believe that your employer has violated its responsibilities under this program or has discriminated against you during the verification process based upon your national origin or citizenship status, please call the Office of Special Counsel at 1-800-255-7688 (TDD: 1-800-237-2515).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.