Coloplast is looking for a sales professional with experience in the medical device/disposable and/or healthcare fields to join our growing organization.
You will be responsible for achieving territory sales objectives through selling activities which include cultivating business partnerships with key decision makers, product in-services, driving market share and sales growth. You will target acute care customers by selling and servicing Coloplast's portfolio of Wound and Skin Care product lines.
Major Areas of Accountability
* Effectively engage all targeted accounts as well as develop and execute a clear and logical plan to achieve overall territory sales objectives
* Develop and implement strategies to maximize territory and company objectives, including analysing key sales and marketing data to determine the most leveragable opportunities in the territory
* For all targeted accounts, understands customer's environment, including who the clinical, financial and other key decision makers are, their key issues/concerns, including challenges and opportunities for Coloplast
* Ensures timely advancement of the sale process with all targeted accounts achieving/exceeding the annual minimum required contract commitments
* Understands Financial Business Models and conducts cost/benefit analysis
* Demonstrates consultative selling skills to uncover customer strategy and presents value proposition including financial and clinical impact
* Plans daily call routine to ensure appropriate coverage of key accounts given sales time allocation, sales potential, geographical location, development of sales process, etc.
* Utilize all available tools to maximize sales growth including, but not limited to GPO and IDN contracts, marketing directives, sales reports and educational materials
* Knowledgeable of competitive activity and sales volume in each targeted account
* Retain and grow business within current customer base by identifying opportunities and help formulate sales strategies
* Develop and maintain long-term relationships that lead to increasing use of products within target accounts
* Develop and maintain productive cross-functional relationships to share knowledge and leverage synergies within the organization
Clinical Knowledge and Self Development
* Clear understanding of clinical and technical product knowledge
* Strong understanding of competitive activity and products as well as knowing current market trends and industry information
* As required, attends industry related meetings/events for business development opportunities ie UOA meetings, trade shows, WOCN meetings
* Organize and manage information utilizing CRM tool as directed
* Maintains current records and administrative duties, including sales reporting and expense management
* Bachelors degree required
* Minimum 3 years successful sales experience, medical device sales experience preferred
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* High attention for detail and follow through
* Exceptional listening skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Willingness to travel (25-50%) including some overnights.
* Demonstrate effective time and territory management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written and oral communication capabilities
* Personifies Coloplast Mission and Values
The job information contained herein will apply to the candidate successful in being hired for the position. If interested, please apply today!
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 100 countries, we are one of the worlds leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward - we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.