- Service Level Owner of a critical Commercial Application in Optum State Government Solutions
- Define segment critical applications, service levels, and capacity requirements
- Facilitate development of appropriate Service Level Agreements
- Promote and review/approve development and tools that increase systems availability
- Support end to end (integration) activities and planning
- Provide guidance, leadership, clarity, visibility and communication regarding IT capabilities and implementation
- Collaborate with other leaders within the organization to establish, communicate, and implement strategic capabilities
- Set the IT Operations strategy, identifying and nurturing the right talent to succeed in these exciting and challenging roles
- Own, manage and coordinate Service Support with a team of technical resources. Responsible and accountable to hire, train, lead, motivate, coach, and manage (as necessary) a high-performing team.
- Own Incident Management. Full SDLC Problem Management, Change Management, Performance Management, Capacity and Availability Management
- Provide leadership in high priority production issue resolution (Priority 1 and Priority 2 War Rooms)
- Identify and implement ongoing improvement/optimizations in business and IT Operations
- Oversee, lead, and monitor related technical development and deployment activity for a Development team.
- Assist peer functional area managers and project leadership to plan and establish product and project goals, development strategies, and plans.
- Coordinate software development efforts with third party vendors, and/or with third party vendor products.
- Identify and implement software development tools and processes that lead to quantifiable efficient, quality gains, and delivery timelines.
- Working foundation/experience in services based Software Development and ITIL based support with a high level of technical expertise and aptitude
- High transaction web and service development experience using React JS, Node JS related technologies.
- Extensive experience in Mule ESB
- Knowledge and background in the definition, design, construction, and testing of software applications, services, processes, and build/release management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent engineering or technical disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience serving as an escalation point on IT related issues
- 5+ years of experience providing oversight of projects to ensure that the developed solutions meet customer requirements
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- Demonstrated success in leveraging technology to meet business objectives
- Ability to translate and communicate technology concepts to non-technical employees
- Working knowledge of how business and IT interact and operate together
- Healthcare Insurance services experience preferred
- ITIL and PMP/Scrum Master experience is a plus.
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success.
- Excellent Service Management, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Results oriented with a high level of emotional intelligence, strong communication and interpersonal skills, outstanding collaboration, strong influence and consensus building
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make good judgment when faced with trade-offs.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Manager Business System Analyst; System Analyst, Analyst, Manager, Analytics, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Basking Ridge, NJ, New Jersey