Starkey Hearing Technologies has a 50-year history of success and we are an industry leader with customers, offices and manufacturing plants worldwide. Our success is a result of our employees – we hire the best and the brightest people whenever, and wherever, we find them.)
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a privately held, global hearing technology company headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Founded by Bill Austin in 1967, Starkey is known for its innovative design, development and distribution of comprehensive digital hearing systems. Led today by President Brandon Sawalich, Starkey is the only American-owned and operated provider of hearing technologies. The company has more than 5,000 employees, operates 24 facilities and does business in more than 100 markets worldwide.
Join our talented team and help make an impact with a cutting-edge medical device company that is making a difference in people’s lives around the world. We are looking for a passionate and innovative software engineer with strong object-oriented skills to help create the future of our customer facing software application used to configure hearing aids.
Senior Web Developer
Our Software Features
Our Culture Provides
• An experienced and knowledgeable team with a culture of professional growth and knowledge sharing
• Fun loving work environment
• An excellent work/life balance
• Option to work from home
• Excellent starting salary, competitive benefits package, and company paid continuing education
You Will Be Doing
• Working with Audiologists and Digital Signal Processing experts to create commercial software for modern hearing aid products and the amazing features they provide
• User Experience (UX) analysis and design
• Leading a team of engineers through the design and development of software features
You Will Need
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering and 4-7 years of experience
• Proficiency in object oriented principles and design
• Innovative mindset
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a world leader in the design, development and distribution of comprehensive hearing solutions. We believe in using superior hearing technology as a means to achieve something even greater - creating meaningful connections between people and their worlds. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. The Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Vet/Disabled. EEO is the law, EEO is the Law Supplement, Pay Transparency
Benefits of employment
We offer full time employees (30+ hours) attractive and meaningful Total Rewards which includes flexible options for medical insurance (High-Deductible Health Plan or PPO), Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), a 401(k) plan with company match, company sponsored Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability, as well as a generous Paid Time Off policy along with Paid Holidays. We are committed to developing our employees to meet their full potential through on-the-job training.