An exciting opportunity to begin with Lennar as a Sales Trainee awaits!
This person will be responsible for the daily operation of a Welcome Home Center(s). Working with customers, processing sale agreements and closing new home sales with the final goal of creating a satisfied customer.
Trainee will be assigned to a mentor NHC to learn and be able to exercise the following:
- Engage visitors, establishing a relationship and determine their home buying needs by utilizing the Company's selling philosophy
- Through self generated or referred leads, sell, process and close homes in accordance with company business plans using the 10-5-2-1
- Travel throughout the local community, self-generating leads from Realtor/Co-Broker businesses, referrals and self-prospecting
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising and demographics
- Review and provide feedback to the Internet Team in regards to information on on a weekly basis
- Customer-generation process consisting of each week generating 10 new customers; 5 initial appointments; 2 follow-up appointments; and creating 1 net sale, with the final goal of creating a satisfied customer
- Accompany visitors through the Welcome Home Centers, models, and inventory homes answering questions and providing information about the community and discussing features of the home.
- Provide timely and consistent follow-through with customers from initial contact; the purchase and financing process, through all closing and post closing activities. Maintain accurate records of all communications during this process.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings reviewing neighborhood status and sales strategies, including Division Phone Banks.
- Monitor and record daily customer traffic utilizing company designated tracking tools.
- Periodically gather data and prepare reports for management review.
- Responsible for maintaining the condition of the Welcome Home Center, models and inventory homes communicating with field and office staff of maintenance issues and ensuring issues are resolved
- Participate in the homeowner meetings and orientation(s) required by the Division
- Required to cross-train on other communities within the division as needed
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Minimum High School or GED required
* College degree preferred
* Minimum 1 year retail sales experience
* Valid driver's license and good driving record
* Valid Auto insurance coverage
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
* Ability to prepare written documentation and complete contract calculations
Daily interaction with various division personnel, outside agencies, business partners, consultants and homeowners. Regular contact with the general public. Frequent external contacts where matters discussed require resourcefulness, patience, clarity and tact.
Some office work which may require the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. Able to drive a vehicle.
This position outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the associates.