Nickelodeon Universe Foods Cashier PT - $300 Sign On Bonus
Bloomington, MN, USA
Wednesday, July 27, 2022
PURPOSE: This position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and quality food products to guests at Nickelodeon Universe.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Provide outstanding guest service by greeting guests courteously, uncovering their needs and giving polite parting remarks.
- Ensure standards of personal hygiene, food safety and sanitation are met and maintained.
- Responsible for following food safety policies and procedures per the MN Health Code.
- Perform necessary tasks in food prep and serving food products.
- Maintain product knowledge of food items, ingredients and allergens.
- Utilizing suggestive selling techniques to increase sales.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales, promotions and discounts.
- Maintain knowledge of seasonal food products.
- Oversee safety and cleanliness of food locations.
- Ring and count out funds accurately and timely following established cash handling procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of Loss Prevention procedures.
- Efficiently utilize the POS system to sell food products to guests in Nickelodeon Universe.
- Stock food locations as needed.
- May perform functions of other attractions positions as needed based on staffing:
- Cashiering in a different location (ropes course instead of a food cart, for example).
- May also be assigned to the following areas: Nickelodeon Retail Stores, Mall of America Gift Shops, Ride Operations, Mini Golf, Ropes Course, or Self-Service Kiosks.
- Regular, reliable and consistent attendance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must have outstanding guest service skills.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Must have ability to work early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays and some late evenings for private events.
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Previous food service and guest service experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computers is preferred.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Stand and move - Frequently
- Perform repetitive motion (using keyboard) - Frequently
- Kneel and bend - Occasionally
- Reach at or below shoulder level - Frequently
- Reach at or above shoulder level - Infrequently
- Stoop/Squat - Infrequently
- Lifting/carry up to 10 pounds - Occasionally
- Lift/Carry up to 30 pounds - Infrequently
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds - Infrequently
- Handle larger items such as boxes or packages - Infrequently
Pay type: Hourly