Position Summary Details
This position is responsible for giving direction, motivation, and guidance to a team of cleaners.
- Conducts quality improvement inspections within assigned areas of responsibility
- Ensures quality and satisfaction levels are meeting and/or exceeding expectations
- Assures the highest quality of customer satisfaction
- Assists with Training and Development
- Provides guidance in safety, cleaning processes, procedures, and chemical usage to cleaning crew.
- Counsels crew members in regards to tardiness, absenteeism, work performance etc, using proper documentation procedures.
- Leads and participates in a team to ensure the successful completion of assigned tasks
- Responsible for the running and leadership of the shift in the absence of the Supervisor
- When the Supervisor is present, the lead worker may be responsible for directing smaller work groups
- Assists the Supervisor and Shift Manager in the direction and supervision of field employees
- While disciplinary authority is not given to this position, it is expected that the Lead will report performance issues to the Supervisor
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and working relationships with passengers, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, etc.
- Complies with all safety, security, compliance, and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities
- Provides leadership and direction to team members
- Provides open communication between field employees and management
- Provides positive coaching to team members
- Assists with the training of housekeeping staff and schedules work assignments
- Assists with making daily and weekly work schedules
- Oversees and performs cleaning operations in assigned building
- Takes care of keys and access cards for the property
- Reports damaged, broken and out of work features/items
- Makes sure premises are secured at all times
- Oversees and performs additional service requests (tag job) in assigned building
- Works with Area Manager to schedule jobs with Property Manager and cleaning crew to complete the work.
- Coordinates scheduling of cleaning crew.
- Oversees quality of jobs and confirms completion with Area Manager.
- Provides training to all new hires assigned to the building
- Attends and participates in all meeting and training sessions involving assigned property and crew.
- Completes time sheets, validates time sheet accuracy and delivers time sheets to office.
- Checks supplies, equipment, and chemicals weekly.
- Completes order forms completely and accurately.
- Coordinates equipment usage and inventories.
- Performs all tasks and duties required of your team
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must meet all requirements to receive required airport SIDA badge and Customs Seal (if applicable), including ten-year work history if available.
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 yr of similar work experience
ABM is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)