Gaming Service Worker
Responsible for supervising patrons and dealers during games of chance at gaming establishments. Perform surveillance, investigation, and oversight of dealers at game stations.
- Ensure gaming operations are running properly and smoothly.
- Deal cards and run games at gaming establishments.
- Perform maintenance on slot machines.
- Handle monies including the exchanging of money for chips and tokens.
- Record wagers and disburse payouts.
- Write and run tickets.
- Deal cards.
- Circulate among the tables and observe the etiquette of both players and dealers.
- Attend to complaints about service.
- Monitor and inspect all machines for malfunctions.
- Issue and manage cards.
- Assist in the operation of Bingo and Keno.
- Walk casino floor regularly.
- Make minor repairs if necessary.