ATS Labs is looking for an experienced Medical Device Processing Technician
(similar to a Sterile Processing Technician) to work in a fast-paced laboratory setting evaluating cleaning and disinfection of medical devices. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in device cleaning and disinfection standards, works well independently as well as part of a team and has experience processing surgical instrumentation.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Manual or automated processing of surgical instruments to support cleaning and disinfection validations.
- Performing general laboratory duties and equipment maintenance.
- Be able to adapt quickly to new methods to support custom testing.
- Keeping current on applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Working closely with Study Directors and Laboratory Management to troubleshoot testing problems.
ATS Labs provides specific training for all duties related to this job.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in medical device testing/processing
- Certification in Sterile Processing (CS / SPD) from an accredited program (CBSPD)
- Experience processing endoscopes
- Experience working in a regulated environment (GLP, GMP or other)
- Experience working in a medical device testing laboratory strongly preferred
- Knowledge and working experience of aseptic techniques
- Experience following protocols and standard operating procedures
- Ability to operate in a detail-oriented, self-directed manner
- Strong written communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Dependent on Qualifications
- Qualifies for Benefits
Learn more about ATS Labs at www.ATS-Labs.com