Who we are: a mid-sized local, independent wealth management organization in the first-ring suburbs of Minneapolis. After a 90 day introduction period, this position will be eligable for consideration in a hybrid work model.
The Job: Client Service Associate
We are seeking a quick learner with a high level of curiosity and a desire to contribute to a growing team. The ideal candidate has exceptional attention to detail, values a team-based collaborative working environment and culture, and is committed to building a long-term successful career within an independent advisory firm. This is a highly valued back-office position that is not client facing. It's the ideal role for a numbers-oriented, detailed individual who loves supporting others behind the scenes. *this is not a growth path towards being a Financial Advisor. Ideally, this is a long-term role supporting Wealth Management Advisors with transactions.*
- Lead coordination and processing of new accounts, distributions, general maintenance, and movement of cash and assets
- Utilize CRM system for daily tasks, tracking and documentation of client data, and internal updates to current assigned work.
- Respond to daily communications from clients regarding account maintenance and other intra-day account servicing responsibilities
- Collaborate with Wealth Managers regarding account questions, service requests and all other matters
- Manage private investment enrollment with clients and investment companies including required client information, paperwork, and timeline for capital commitments
- Provide back-up and support to other Client Service team members, delegating work when necessary
- Participate in special projects or assignments as needed working with partners to solve complex issues that may arise.
- Work with client teams to facilitate the onboarding process for new clients
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in math and ability to work with financial data
- Confidence to execute a financial transaction (ex: wiring money)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in prioritizing multiple tasks at one time
- Resourcefulness and ability to independently resolve questions and issues
- Pleasant, professional, and positive demeanor
- Flexibility and adaptability in an environment of complexity and change
- Unwavering ethics and commitment to "doing the right thing"
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required, associates or bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Motivated, team-oriented and committed to providing a superior level of client service
- Self-disciplined with commitment to quality, attention to detail and accuracy
Job #5207JV - This job is direct hire