Job Description Company Description
Senior Electrical Engineering Project Leader will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient use of capital resources, being a fully engaged member of the Capital Delivery Team, and accountable for defining/executing capital investment projects in our 25 manufacturing facilities. This role is 60% remote and 40% travel to lead projects at the various plants located in Central & Midwest US.
Senior Electrical Engineering Project Leader Responsibilities:
- Living the Safety stand and adhering to the safety responsibilities.
- Develop project scopes with plant input, including maintenance personnel.
- Analyzes machine and process data, providing feedback and making recommendations to optimize performance; ensures effective use and integration of information and new technologies.
- Networks with other engineers, site employees, S&T, and other relevant groups to identify and implement best practices for continuous improvement of plant performance metrics.
- Documents Maintenance Deliverables for capital projects.
- Enforces a comprehensive Engineering Management of Change (MOC) process.
- Aids in the development and implementation of the plant capital plan.
- Support multi-plant network with troubleshooting, design, maintenance, and loss prevention assistance when needed.
- Lead multiple electrical projects simultaneously through networking with engineering firms, including Alliance Partners; run projects as project manager, as well as organizing fellow project managers.
- Develop capital approval requests as necessary; ensure the requested funding is consistent with all project requirements so that approved amount is not exceeded.
- Able to analyze systems, research options, and determine the most optimum cost/benefit relationship to deliver capital projects.
- Ensure compliance with all electrical codes at a local and national level.
- Good knowledge of NEC (NFPA 70) and NFPA 70E.
- Strong knowledge in both controls and power delivery.
- Engage in process start-up operation, problem solving skills, active listening, and process improvement.
- Lead troubleshooting process issues and developing corrective actions/recommendation.
- Apply experience with combustion/environmental emission controls devices.
Senior Electrical Engineering Project Leader Requirements:
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering.
- Plant experience: held previous plant or manufacturing leadership roles.
- 10+ years' experience in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years in electrical project management; small to large $1MM total project cost.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office products.
- TPM & EM Pillar experience preferred.
- LEAN manufacturing involvement preferred.
- Professional engineer preferred.
- 6 Sigma Black or Green belt preferred.
Every day at Hunter International, we connect clients with the best and brightest talent in their industry. We provide leading organizations nationwide with recruiting solutions that ensure an efficient and timely hiring process. In addition, we seek to understand job seekers' skills and accomplishments, forging a career path that will enable them to reach their professional goals.]]>
Our process begins once you apply or upload your resume to work with our recruiting experts. If selected, you will receive a personalized review of your application as well as job recommendations to ensure you aren't missing the right opportunity. Hunter's expert recruiting team will advocate on your behalf with the hiring manager to communicate your unique qualifications and skills as the best choice for their job opening. We'll handle gathering feedback from the hiring manager, coordinating your interviews and negotiating your pay. After a successful placement, our team will keep the lines of communication open throughout your journey. We'll celebrate your success onsite, provide feedback and field questions because at Hunter we are #RootedinConnection
Hunter International Recruiting is certified as a women's business enterprise through the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation's largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
Follow us on Twitter: @hirecruiting
Like us on Facebook: Hunter International
Follow us on Instagram: @hunterinternational
Connect With Us on LinkedIn: Hunter International Recruiting